- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change $40.00 Savings!
Now $55.00 on a $95 value.
Have you had your annual Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change yet? Larry's Auto Clinic is offering this specialty service Including up to 5 qts of synthetic blend, tire rotation, brake inspection, battery load test, check and top off fluids, inspect belts, hoses, lights, wipers, tire pressure and tread. Check front and rear suspension, Engine air filters and AC vent temp.
Sally Burger June Frinks, 05/17/2021
We had to have the front sway bar bushings replaced on our Chevy Express 3500/Class C RV while vacationing in Myrtle Beach. The Chevy dealership there said they couldn't work on RV's but the parts man recommended we take our rig to Larry's Auto Clinic for repair. He assured us that they were reputable, honest and proficient, so we took the advice, and are so glad we did! We had contact with Justin and Larry who were SO friendly and nice! They also swiftly made the repair and the cost was extremely reasonable. We felt like we made a couple of friends, and will definitely return there if we need to when in MB again! Thank you guys!!! Sally & June