- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change $40.00 Savings!
Now $55.00 on a $95 value.
Have you had your annual Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change yet? Larry's Auto Clinic is offering this specialty service Including up to 5 qts of synthetic blend, tire rotation, brake inspection, battery load test, check and top off fluids, inspect belts, hoses, lights, wipers, tire pressure and tread. Check front and rear suspension, Engine air filters and AC vent temp.
Milan Lorin, 04/27/2021
Excellent service. Larry is very open and honest. He called me twice to keep me updated on the status of repair to my A/C system. 5 Star service.