- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change $40.00 Savings!
Now $55.00 on a $95 value.
Have you had your annual Premium Vehicle Inspection and Oil Change yet? Larry's Auto Clinic is offering this specialty service Including up to 5 qts of synthetic blend, tire rotation, brake inspection, battery load test, check and top off fluids, inspect belts, hoses, lights, wipers, tire pressure and tread. Check front and rear suspension, Engine air filters and AC vent temp.
Kayla M, 09/01/2022
Larry's Auto is phenomenal!!! I woke up this morning with a dead car, knowing I did not leave anything on overnight. Larry was able to diagnose my battery and replace it quickly, without charging an arm and a leg. It is intimidating to be a younger woman and to need assistance with cars because it's easy to be taken advantage of with low knowledge. Larry and his crew did not make me question this. Thank you!!!!